Lehigh Valley Free Riders...Hucking the (Hudson) Valley one trail at a time.

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 - Here We Go Again!!!!

2010 is here!!! The best part of the new year....winter is almost over and spring riding season will be upon us in no time. Not that the cold weather has stopped me...b/c I have definitely done some good winter riding. As have the many  riders I've seen on the trails over the past couple cold months.

But spring time means warm weather riding, soft dirt, and no more thermal tights. Looking forward to the next year, I am looking forward to a lot of riding, a little racing, continuing to progress my bike skills, some new gear, and hopefully a new bike or two if I can swing it.

Coincidentally, as I was thinking about all the great riding I will hopefully be doing in the next year, I came across the 11th trailer that has been released by DH Productions for the full length Mountain Bike Feature, "Here We Go Again."

The trailer features PA's own and Cannondale Pro Rider, Chris Van Dine reminising about his humble PA upbringing. The trailer features some great shots of the South Side of Bethlehem (where I call homebase). as well as some unmistakable shots of some "secret" PA jumps. If you live in or have ridden around the LV, then you definitley know what I am talking about, but it is pretty cool of Chris to keep it on the DL.

Hucking into 2010.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment