Lehigh Valley Free Riders...Hucking the (Hudson) Valley one trail at a time.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome to the Lehigh Valley Free Riders Blog

Welcome to the home of hucking in the Lehigh Valley. As a life long rider and resident of the Lehigh Valley, I have had the opportunity to ride all the great trails we have in and around our little slice of mtb heaven. As the gravity fed trails in the Valley continue to develop, I wanted to write this blog to cover the more aggressive side of mountain biking in the LV.

For those who don't mind earning their downs and love to huck everything on the way to the bottom, this blog will hopefully be for you. I hope to cover and provide information about the riding, trails, building, and freeride lifestyle in the Lehigh Valley.

There are some great trails and riders in the Valley and in the coming months, I hope I can give my freeriding brothers and sisters something to read over the winter in anticipation of the 2010 riding season.

This is my first attempt at writing a blog, so bear with me....but I love to write and love to ride and hopefully I can write something interesting about what we all love to do.

For now....keep your Kenda's (or Maxxis, WTB, etc.) down.

(More to come soon)

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment